INTERNSHIP POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
• Fashion students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the fashion design and production process.
• Graphics students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding of the Graphic Design process, primarily for an online platform.
• Communications, Media Arts and Marketing/PR/Events students, graduates and/or similar, looking to develop their understanding in media content development, marketing, PR. events and sales.
These internships would be best suited to someone still completing their studies in their 3rd or 4th years of coursework, or who has recently graduated in a related field. Internships can range from minimum of 1 to 3 months (depending on applicant's availability). The company will provide a letter of fulfillment once the internship period is successfully finished. Intern positions are unpaid.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL; YOU WILL NEED/BE:
• Recently graduated or are currently studying design, media arts, prJcommunications or a related field
• To be eager to research, create content orIand design
• To speak basic communicational English and be willing to improve
• To have a grade average of or above B.
• To be detail oriented; To be able to multi-task
• To be reliable and punctual
• To be able to work autonomously & demonstrate initiative
• Be self-motivated, passionate & committed
• Be living locally near our office inside Chiang Mai Old City for the duration of the internship at your own cost.
WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING WRITTEN APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSITION:
Please submit your cover letter and CV in English, selected images from your portfolio if applying for a fashion or graphics internship, a copy of your university transcripts, and a recommendation letter from a Professor or Tutor, to: